My Teaching House

Bringing the World Closer

International Jobs (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you want to teach in China

Hi guys, If anyone is keen to teach in the Henan province the school I work at is looking to hire. Salary is 15,000rmb per month, accommod…

Started by Lisa Pudsey

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Language Embassy

jobs in the U.S.

Hi everyone, I'm just curious, what teaching jobs would one qualify for in the U.S. with just a CELTA? I guess private language schools are…

Started by Victoria Anderson

1 Apr 7, 2014

BEST RECRUITERS, PERIOD (For Turkey and elsewhere in the world!)

Which are the best recruiters? Please share your knowledge here (regardless of country). Also, if you have insights about or experiences wi…

Started by Katy Balma

2 Apr 7, 2014

Good Schools/Recruiters to Work with For Dublin, Ireland

Hey all, My husband has the opportunity through his university to potentially study in Dublin for 6 months-1 year next year. I would love t…

Started by Raquel Florim

1 Apr 7, 2014

EFL Teaching in Dubai / Abu Dhabi

Hello, I have been searching far and wide for information / database on available jobs / schools / businesses looking for qualified EFL tea…

Started by Mia Anita

1 Apr 7, 2014

Top 10 Places for Teaching English Abroad

Check out this great post on the Matador Notebook. The Matador Network is a worldwide travel community for creating and sharing ground leve…

Started by My Teaching House

12 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Kim

Synapse Central Inc/ForeignMe.com

I recently received a job offer from this company to work as an online workshop leader and English conversation facilitator. Their interact…

Started by Lesley Ross

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Lynn

Teaching children in Cuenca Ecuador

http://www.aaschool.edu.ec Please check our web site, every year we need more teachers to work with us from september to july. Contact us i…

Started by Mónica Aguilar

0 Jul 11, 2012

Wyzant.com

Hello US Teachers, I started working with a tutoring website called Wyzant.com. If you are looking for flexible work to get started in ESL…

Started by Lesley Ross

0 Feb 20, 2012

Israel

I started to search for teaching English opportunities in Israel, and I discovered that the Israel teacher's license is required. Does anyo…

Started by Beckie

3 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by David Eleff

RSS

© 2024   Created by My Teaching House.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service