My Teaching House

Bringing the World Closer

Teaching Forum (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching in Moscow

Hello! I was wondering if I could get any story or advice about teaching in Moscow, or just living in Russia. I was offered a job over ther…

Started by Karen Rito

0 Apr 8, 2014

New to ELT? : What I know now but didn't then.

This is a blog entry by David Deubelbeiss. You can check out his blog here. What I know now but didn’t then Teaching a language isn’t as…

Started by My Teaching House

18 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Language Embassy

Teacher Resources for Middle School in Germany

I recently took over an eighth grade class (advanced level) until the remainder of the school year at a public school in Hamburg, Germany.…

Started by Paul J. Meyers

0 Mar 25, 2014

Current working situation

Hello teachers, Ben and Lizzie, and all fellow Teaching House colleagues of LA (Torrance, CA) September 2012. I am sure many of you are tea…

Started by Judith A. Jecmen

0 Mar 6, 2014

ESL Materials for Young Learners

http://www.eslkidz.com/Hey Everyone ^_^Here are some resources and ideas for young learners studying English. Enjoy ^_^

Started by Mike

0 Nov 20, 2013

Jobs in China

Hi guys! I'm excited about starting the course on Monday! I'd like to know if anyone has any idea about good places to work in China. Your…

Started by Teaching House

3 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Richlin

"To be" verb

I am trying to plan for my grammar lesson on the verb 'to be' and i am having a very difficult time trying to break it down as well as stru…

Started by Charlin Bailey

0 Oct 26, 2013

Best Saudi Arabian Recruiters

Question for all - What companies or persons are the best recruiters for Saudi Arabian positions?

Started by Gregory Bancroft

2 May 30, 2013

BEST RECRUITERS, PERIOD (For Turkey and elsewhere in the world!)

Which are the best recruiters? Please share your knowledge here (regardless of country). Also, if you have insights about or experiences wi…

Started by Katy Balma

0 Mar 19, 2013

MyTeachingHouse Reviews

Hi everybody, As you know, the first TeachingHouse's aim is to offer to his students the best service ever. From our point of view, we can'…

Started by My Teaching House

3 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Katy Balma

RSS

© 2024   Created by My Teaching House.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service