My Teaching House

Bringing the World Closer

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious, what teaching jobs would one qualify for in the U.S. with just a CELTA? I guess private language schools are a given, but what about community colleges and other colleges and universities? Must one get a masters for those jobs or does it depend on the employer? Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks :)


Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Language Embassy is hiring native English teachers. To work in College, High school, preschool, elementary. We offer: Fixed salary, fixed schedule, a stable job while you are in Colombia in South America and a visa sponsorship if needed. Please send us your CV and cover letter to / Tel: +57-3144269965 / Skype: consultant824 /


© 2024   Created by My Teaching House.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service